THE ACTOR'S CONTRACT
I,____________________________, have agreed to be a part of the ensemble for the KEAKA PUNAHOU 2000-2001 production of INTO THE WOODS. My signature below is a confirmation of my commitment to the following goals:
1. That I be a part of a production committed to do the best it possibly can.
2. That I be a part of an ensemble ready to work and grow with other actors, helping each other out to make the best production possible.
3. That I be willing to take risks, learn new things, experiment, and not be afraid to try, even if I may think I fail.
4. That I show up to rehearsals, on time, and if I don't, and do not inform the stage manager or the director of my whereabouts, can forfeit being a part of the production.
5. That I take personal responsibility for the quality of this production - this is MY show.
6. That I meet deadlines for line memorization, character work and whatever else the director deems necessary for the quality of the show; if I do not, I forfeit being a part of this production.
7. That I take direction from the director only, unless the director authorizes others to help in the production.
8. That I maintain my grades while working with this show.
We support our child in this.
|Return to Production Handbook Index|